Status
Not open for further replies.
¨
23998217_655012774887771_25769934_o.jpg

Go figure, the magnifier I got for free today ( on the right ) works 50x better than the Carson I bought..Also came with a case and an extra battery. Do yourself a favor and don't buy that Carson, seriously, it sucks.I used it twice and didn't accomplish anything.

View attachment 831909
If your looking to check tri color try one of these there cheap and work pretty good . The only con . There not portable you need a laptop or something with a usb port to view . You can find them on Ebay or DHGate . I bought the 50x and a 100x I prefer the 50 :thumbsup:
DSCN1624.JPG

I am a bit of a seed whore!!

Dutch Passion Photos:
Think Fast
Frisian Duck
Blueberry
Frisian Dew
Durban Poison

DP Autos
Daiquiri Lime
Auto Ultimate
Brooklyn Sunrise
Awhite widow
Awhite widow CBD
Cinderella Jack
Glueberry OG
Auto Xtreme
Auto Mazar
Autoduck

Portal
Blackstone
Stone Dragon
Amber
Ruby
Fairy Stone
Sour Caramel
Sour Lemon
Sour Caramel
Sour D
amnesia Stone
Amnesia 99
Nashira
Spiritwalker
Double Dragon
Citrus Noir

Sweet
Green Poison
Cream Caramel
Cream Mandarin Xl auto
Bloody Skunk auto
Crystal Candy
Green Poison Fast

Dinafem:
Moby Dick XXL
AWW XXL
Blue Widow
AWW CBD
Critical 2.0

Bomb Seeds
Widow Bomb
Medi-bomb [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] (super silver haze)

Delicious
Fruity Chronic Juice

Mephisto
24C
Toofless Alien
White Train

a "bit" you say ?

If your looking to check tri color try one of these there cheap and work pretty good . The only con . There not portable you need a laptop or something with a usb port to view . You can find them on Ebay or DHGate . I bought the 50x and a 100x I prefer the 50 :thumbsup:
View attachment 831915

I have a fancy version similar to that...and i hate it...having no portability sucks for an outdoor grower!! I prefer my cheap arsed china version which works just fine
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/New-60x-100...959356?hash=item3d4fa10b7c:g:KLoAAOSwdGFYpscs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back