Status
Not open for further replies.
Mexican Airlines, lsd-25, six shooter, crystal Meth
Congrats! you're gonna like growing the Mex. Air for sure, she doesn't get much easier. She was in my first grow, when the others were lockin out and running scared she didn't fuss at all. Just sailed right through, beautiful, no problems at all!

That looks a lot like a Texas sky, @912GreenSkell , are you growing in the south? We're at about 3200 ft in the pacific north west, and really thinking about trying another outdoor grow.

I wish i had an environment that kind(other than the heat i guess!!)!! Nah central cannada here at the 45th, long daylight, but quick onslaughts of winter like weather in late september or early october

That looks a lot like a Texas sky, @912GreenSkell , are you growing in the south? We're at about 3200 ft in the pacific north west, and really thinking about trying another outdoor grow.

If you guys decide to give an outdoor grow a go, make sure you have a look at the monster training guide i wrote. I suppose you wouldnt have too long of a veg period down there?

If you guys decide to give an outdoor grow a go, make sure you have a look at the monster training guide i wrote. I suppose you wouldnt have too long of a veg period down there?
I think a few years ago we started some inside, then moved them outdoors. Sort of like we do tomatoes and peppers. I can't remember how they did, but if you can grow jalapeños on the porch why not weed? :biggrin:

I think a few years ago we started some inside, then moved them outdoors. Sort of like we do tomatoes and peppers. I can't remember how they did, but if you can grow jalapeños on the porch why not weed? :biggrin:

Yeah thats the ticket for short daylight hours. Veg em for 3 months(or more) indoors. And also choose those long flowering sativas that I can only dream about!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back