Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are some pretty buds:woody::slap: , WHT strain is the purple stuffs ?
They're a cross of a cross kind of.
I was lucky enough to be gifted some blackberry stones a couple of years ago, had a bit of an accident in the tent and a male had his way with everything else in there including an alien v triangle. I took those seeds on a couple of generations and last summer crossed a male with a c+ auto and these are the first generation plants giving me f2 seeds.
They're all the same strain (nameless at the moment) and you can see there's 2 pheno's, the lighter green one is showing traits from the alien and the c+ and the others are heavily influenced from the blackberry.
The pic is 1st generation of the original cross
20160610_014751.jpg

They're a cross of a cross kind of.
I was lucky enough to be gifted some blackberry stones a couple of years ago, had a bit of an accident in the tent and a male had his way with everything else in there including an alien v triangle. I took those seeds on a couple of generations and last summer crossed a male with a c+ auto and these are the first generation plants giving me f2 seeds.
They're all the same strain (nameless at the moment) and you can see there's 2 pheno's, the lighter green one is showing traits from the alien and the c+ and the others are heavily influenced from the blackberry.
The pic is 1st generation of the original cross
View attachment 829899

Awesome colour!!

Only 7 days left to vote!!
Okay so here we are....the Photoperiod entries are all in and ready to vote on!! Due to the limited entries, i have changed the voting option to 2 votes instead of 3 for each of the 2 Photoperiod polls.
Photoperiod Dry Bud Voting https://www.autoflower.org/threads/outdoor-grow-battle-2017-photoperiod-dry-bud-voting-thread.62069/
Photoperiod Live bud Voting https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...017-photoperiod-live-bud-voting-thread.62070/
Every voter that stops by and also puts down a comment on either of the voting threads, will receive maximum reputation from me as a thanks for helping to support out sun grow ladies

hey guy's here is photo update of my Duurty Magic's & Dragon Queen at Day 36.. I hope you like how beautiful they coming along! Enjoy!:d5::pass::pop::thumbsup::pighug:
img_3815-jpg.829890

img_3814-jpg.829889

img_3826-jpg.829897
:headbang::greenthumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back