Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought today would've been better for me as it was great seeing my daughter. But the vibes aren't going right now and I'm feeling pretty low. Need a pick me up.

King Of the North Gonna give her a few more days before I dismember her. 69 days.

DSC_0006.jpg
DSC_0009.jpg
DSC_0031.jpg
DSC_0033.jpg
DSC_0039.jpg

Thought today would've been better for me as it was great seeing my daughter. But the vibes aren't going right now and I'm feeling pretty low. Need a pick me up.

Having a rough go with my youngest daughter also, Love her to death but she's being hard headed like her dad with her choices in life right now.

27ab4ca89f5375a485aa82ee6bfcb102.jpg
shes normally chill but she loves some herb live and learn I guess. Plus I took a whiff of the roots and they had a bit of a funk so I guess I️t was a blessing in disguise that and the soil had way too much moisture retained in the bottom of the soil so it’ll be a plus starting over I can actually monitor what goes into I️t know and that soil was bullshit I️t had a lot of bullshit in I️t that wasn’t even necessary like 3 inch sticks, way too much wood chips and zero perlite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya know, after mulling it around for a bit...Arthur would only eat from the bagseed girl, the one that would actually get you high... didn't want anything to do with the 2 NL autos that didn't have enough thc between them to get a mouse high... I think I need to take my dog strain shopping!

Was it an auto that went this long?
sometimes it's interesting being a stoner...I thought it was an auto all along. I won the seeds here last year this time and just recently went and checked the message (the seed vials were numbered)and it doesn't say auto. I now know they make both kinds. I didn't give it much creedence even though it always looked nice. Thought it was stunted by my low light conditions (outdoors). I finally gave it a flip treatment way to late lol

sometimes it's interesting being a stoner...I thought it was an auto all along. I won the seeds here last year this time and just recently went and checked the message (the seed vials were numbered)and it doesn't say auto. I now know they make both kinds. I didn't give it much creedence even though it always looked nice. Thought it was stunted by my low light conditions (outdoors). I finally gave it a flip treatment way to late lol
Looks like it survived and has produced nicely! In your conditions it is a badass. I think you will be pleased once you sample it.
That shit kicked my ass. Smoked it for pain after surgery, lol too soon after. I was feelin fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back