Status
Not open for further replies.
Girl scout cookies 25 days..gonna let her stretch a little more before flower nutes. FFOF w/40% perlite mix.
1117171306.jpg
fox farm trio. My wife liked the brief description these girls had..she wanted to give them a try. I started LST when 4th node pop

Girl scout cookies 25 days..gonna let her stretch a little more before flower nutes. FFOF w/40% perlite mix.View attachment 829129 fox farm trio. My wife liked the brief description these girls had..she wanted to give them a try. I started LST when 4th node pop

Making my 21 days old girls look like spliffs!!

U
Well, I noticed about a week and a half, maybe 2 weeks ago, some of the plants looked like they were going deficient, so I gave them some stuff, they all perked back up, but I thought it took longer than a couple weeks to produce seeds?? I don't know much about breeding weed, so this is all an education!!!

I did spot male flowers starting, but not opened on one of the WWXXLs, and I cut it off and threw it out.. I wonder, if just that little amount of jostling liberated some pollen and messed me up?? I'm definitely gonna to grow some of these out because the crosses sound like they're gonna be tasty and strong!!
Ya sometimes that's all it takes. I don't breed myself, but am planning on it. So I've been reading about it a lot lately, and from what I've read, after the initial sight of pollen sacks it could be hours to weeks before it opens. Pretty good spread, that's why it's important to get rid of immediately and apparently easily lol I wish you the best bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back