Status
Not open for further replies.
It won't hurt her to prune her up? And if so should I snipp them with scissors or with my fingers and get close to stem? With my skunk I didn't really take anything off I only trimmed when I harvested
Wont hurt a bit. Saves ya work later. I would not trim the frosty stuff though. Leave that til after it dries

Gotcha and also will it push her to frost up a bit more? Lol I'm kinda greedy now I want to push all I can out of her! Lol
Im not sure about that. Think most of the frost comes during mid flower and then ot ripens in late. So i think whats there is there. But i could be wrong.

Im not sure about that. Think most of the frost comes during mid flower and then ot ripens in late. So i think whats there is there. But i could be wrong.
I know she has mostly cloudy tricomes I've not looked at all the buds yet but I'm thinking in next 5-7 days she be good to chop she is way past the breeder mark. But I was reading on another seed site and it said the life span and she is spot on with that one so in a few days I be comfortable with Harvesting her!!

If you have a hermie that turned hermie at fault not genetics the seeds will be female but if your conditions aren’t optimal such as medium, light, watering and feedings then there’s a chance they’ll herm. If you pollinate using the pollin you collected the seeds will be bred as Hermies and not females nor males they’ll produce buds with seeds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yeah, duh I guess if its a hermi it can't be just a female or male lol. Ya I got 4oz form each plants last grow (2 plants in 5 gal), and my gg4 is bigger than them so not going to toss her. Don't know that I would ever grow the seeds unless I have no other choice. I learned something new, and that's always a good thing!

Well, guess I'm going to be chopping on day 68..Just threw them into darkness for about 6 or so hours..My brother keeps breaking my balls to chop'em lol I was going to chop them on like day 70-72 anyway so no biggie..

In the meantime I'm like this

tenor.gif

Well, guess I'm going to be chopping on day 68..Just threw them into darkness for about 6 or so hours..My brother keeps breaking my balls to chop'em lol I was going to chop them on like day 70-72 anyway so no biggie..

In the meantime I'm like this

View attachment 827913
Can't wait that long. Wanna smoke'em.

Oh yeah, duh I guess if its a hermi it can't be just a female or male lol. Ya I got 4oz form each plants last grow (2 plants in 5 gal), and my gg4 is bigger than them so not going to toss her. Don't know that I would ever grow the seeds unless I have no other choice. I learned something new, and that's always a good thing!

The seeds will be fem unless it’s been pollinated with the pollin so you’ll have fem autos from the seeds if you get em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back