Status
Not open for further replies.
:nono::nono::nono:
0U3A0816%20(3)%20copy.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
Take away the sun, the beaches, the palm trees.
Add snow, freezing rain, and 8 chickens wanting to live in the house by our pellet stove.
It's a small world!

This is fucking great! My in-laws are here helping put in a new window and I can’t check on my babies like I should because they’re here granted they smoke herb too I don’t want them knowing I’m growing! I trust em I just don’t want to hear the grief for growing with an underage child in the house which is understandable but in her dad and I don’t censor my child from anything that’s how weak people are raised is by censorship and I’m not raising a weak minded child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is fucking great! My in-laws are here helping put in a new window and I can’t check on my babies like I should because they’re here granted they smoke herb too I don’t want them knowing I’m growing! I trust em I just don’t want to hear the grief for growing with an underage child in the house which is understandable but in her dad and I don’t censor my child from anything that’s how weak people are raised is by censorship and I’m not raising a weak minded child.

maybe some misdirect followed by stealth could get you a peek

maybe some misdirect followed by stealth could get you a peek

I managed to peek on em a couple times. I replaced my warm mist vaporizer with a cool mist vaporizer today because it’s been getting hot in the room for some reason when I’ve managed to maintain a good 77/78 temp and 55/60 Rh up til now plus it was starting to crap out but... this cool mist has actually been doing good and with my plant entering flower I wanna keep it about 45/50% in there then go as low as 35% for optimal density and resin production. Plus with it getting hot in there the plant was drinking more water and nutrients than it should causing it to show false/positive deficiencies. But now all is good Britney is going through her aggressive growth stage for sure! Yesterday she was barely a foot tall today she’s damn near 14 almost 15 inches tall so if I researched right since she hit preflower she’ll go through an aggressive stretch and begin building bud sites then go into a full flower. I’m hoping this is just around the corner maybe a week and a half 2 weeks away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back