Status
Not open for further replies.
A nice microbial food source..Some people use it in conjunction with Epsom salt as a calcium and magnesium supplement..1 tablespoon of each to a gallon of water..It is also a good carbon source in compost teas...I myself use a combination of powdered, liquid and raw cane sugar.

:toke: Ivory' --- oh yes, it's a long time known Goodie for most any kind of garden! Unsulferated is necessary, otherwise there's some variations... Blackstrap, full/mild flavor,... the "heavier" full flavor type and Blackstrap have more nutrients in it than mild flavor versions,... molasses has significant amounts of Ca, Mg, some K, a little Fe,...all chelated naturally,... as for the sugar, that's really for the soil' microbes,.. from what I've read, roots don't absorb sugar molecules like that,. and I think some of the sugar types can't be absorbed anyway-? Point is, the 'crobes can feast on them, so they get a boost, feed/multiply,...that helps cycle and breakdown nutes and organic matters, which in turn benefits the plant! :coffee:

It has it's place on my shelf, for sure.
But choose wisely:d5:
Blackstap is a favorite, but I never have found it locally. Bre'r Rabbit is my go to. Agreat source for Ca and magnesium, some awesome minor nutes as well.
I notice a better return on products like Orca with it, the sugar really feeds those soil bugs:thumbsup: I tend to go light on it (no ryme or reason), like a tblsp per 5 gallons twice a month.
It's an unsulphered product.

Thank you all for the info! This is why I love AFN! Awesome people sharing great info. :d5:

Thank you all for the info! This is why I love AFN! Awesome people sharing great info. :d5:
Many thanks, but realize I'm sorts
a "blind". Now. didn't used to be:biggrin:
Waira is what we call a Guru, and shaped my growing habits likeyou wouldn't believe.I grew grass, Waira grows GRASS. :crying:
How about giving some details on your grow, or link that grow?> Love to follow aloing:pass:

Waira is what we call a Guru, and shaped my growing habits likeyou wouldn't believe.I grew grass, Waira grows GRASS. :crying:
How about giving some details on your grow, or link that grow?> Love to follow aloing:pass:

I do not currently have a journal going for my grow. I'm a little skiddish about pictures due to the fact I got caught up by the law man a couple years ago. I really want to showcase my work but I want to be safe about it

IMG_20171105_104336.jpg

Maybe another week? She got a few Amber's on the leafs now the Bud tricomes are still Crystal clear on the most of them!!
Or should I hit her with some Buddha bloom lol and wait couple weeks?

Here are the specs of my grow. 2x2x5 quictent. Mars hydro reflect 48 and 4 cf bulbsl 2x 27w and 2x 40w 2700k until I get another reflector 48. 4in carbon filter with 6in vivosun inline fan. [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] fabric pots fox farm ocean forest soil and ff liquid trio alone with microbe brew and calmag

I do not currently have a journal going for my grow. I'm a little skiddish about pictures due to the fact I got caught up by the law man a couple years ago. I really want to showcase my work but I want to be safe about it
Hell. Yes!!!
Smart, very smart:d5:
Make sure your camera or phone isn't logging GPS or meta data. The smart folks can explain it better:cheers:
Look at the primers , do a search on security.
And happy growing:pass:

Here are the specs of my grow. 2x2x5 quictent. Mars hydro reflect 48 and 4 cf bulbsl 2x 27w and 2x 40w 2700k until I get another reflector 48. 4in carbon filter with 6in vivosun inline fan. [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] fabric pots fox farm ocean forest soil and ff liquid trio alone with microbe brew and calmag
Rocking it, no doubt. I'm a huge fan offabric pots. What's your thinking on going with straight 27K lights ? Not criticism, I've done it to.
Do you plan a switch between veg and flower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back