Status
Not open for further replies.
@sanguine @green genes thanks for that guys i’ll have a look into them today. i like the dutch pro. clearly do the job but ph is a daily slider and they left a big pile of sludge at the top of the root mass. never caused any damage but had me stressin for a while wich is enough to warrant a change. keep shit simple and more importantly, stress free : )

Hey guys just thought I'd give a heads up i wont be around much anymore. Got raided this morning. I've grown to love this place and all you guys and gal's on this journey and i appreciate everyone helping me along the way,
wish you all the best.
Ray

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
fuckin hell mate thats not good : ( hope you and your family are ok man. hate reading those words like. makes my stomach turn every time. far too many grasses out these days. stab the lot of em ! hope life sorts itself out for you man. keep your chin up : )

I got that GWK on my list to get from Mephisto. Soon as I get my tent up think I'm gonna run Mephisto Hubbasmellascope and Double Grape, the a DP Glueberry OG. Not sure what might be the 4th if I run 4 Autopots but could run 6 in the tent but worried about overcrowding.
that double grape is the frostiest shit ive ever seen!

@EvilScotsman hearing some good reports about remo nutrients recently.
Or theres canna, shogun, house and garden and advanced.
I use general hydroponics- but theyve been taken over by monsanto who are meant to be a nasty crowd.
Or if you really want prestige go for aptus nutrients lol
why was there an “lol” after aptus there? im stoned and its too early to be able to figure out if that was sarcasm or what lol.
iether way ive just messaged them, very subtly fishing for freebies. it worked with dutch passion so fingers crossed. decided im gonna try get my nutes for free this time. seen a few of you guys do it now so might aswell give it a bash eh : )

Fuck me running!!!!!! My furnace blew out overnight bringing my temps down to 55 Fahrenheit I really hope that didn’t fuck my girls up! I got the furnace lit, changed the filter, temps are rising slowly but surely. I’m sure they’ll be fine but fuck me running backwards through a corn field butt ass naked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuck me running!!!!!! My furnace blew out overnight bringing my temps down to 55 Fahrenheit I really hope that didn’t fuck my girls up! I got the furnace lit, changed the filter, temps are rising slowly but surely. I’m sure they’ll be fine but fuck me running backwards through a corn field butt ass naked!

might turn em a funny colour for a couple days but they’ll be fine man. wouldnt mind a run through a cornfeild naked about now. would probably shift my hangover : )

might turn em a funny colour for a couple days but they’ll be fine man. wouldnt mind a run through a cornfeild naked about now. would probably shift my hangover : )

Wake you up from the cuts for sure lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back