Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saying @neurotree
Check the tube goo. This is a sign of perfect temp lol. I was impressed i got the timing down with a crystal clear piece.

Side note. Last time i had a fresh banger. Got some street stuff. Long while back.
Was not clean. Over heated. Soon as i dropped the dab i had a ball of fire in the hole with black soot all over lol. Threw all that stuff away immediately
Lookin' good man, I am a way bigger fan of the the nail+dome combo for that reason so that you can control temp kinda with distance from the nail :cheers:

Got a QP of some Skittles ( not Zkittlez ) dropping in a few days, I'll throw up some pics when it lands..

A little info on it:

Taste the rainbow. Just like the name suggests you get the flavor of skittles. A cross between Maple Leaf Indica and Blueberry, this strain delivers a very pleasurable experience. It is a hard one to find but you will be glad when you find it.

My face is melting now. Might be dribbling drool in my beard. They should not have left me unattended . my ol ladys fault. Blame her lol

I'm not a quitter. So After i finish this rocket ill mosey us back to the grow room n we can check on the clones the photo and the beast.

Btw. Photo and beast are same age.
The photo was light neglected though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back