Status
Not open for further replies.
UnHappy Halloween !

I blimmin' well can't stand this pagen night ! So, let me get this off me chest. In the UK 20/25 years ago, it meant absolutely nothing. Just a date on the calendar. Then the shops and tat merchants who gave rise to such rubbish as Mothers Day, Fathers Day and any old rubbish day you care to mention, decided to jump on the US bandwagon of getting kids (who don't know any better) to go begging for sugary, bad for your teeth and health, diabetes and morbidly obese inducing snacks or else they scratch your car or whatever.

This year more than ever, the supermarkets have for the past six weeks been full of rubbish for kids to pester power their moms n dads for costumes, props, make up, buckets etc etc.................this is consumerism inventing itself like I have never known.

Okay, maybe in the US is is a long standing tradition, but over here it has been invented in a most shameful way. The old folk who know nothing of this new "tradition" must by scared shitless by the constant number of prowling hoards knocking their doors demanding treats by menaces.

You can rely on good old grumpy old begger eP, to toast the other side to the coin. I am getting a right old fart in my old age. Sorry if this upsets you.

If you did go trick or treating, I hope you had fun and the little 'uns. I do mean that. But in your best interests, stay away from Penguin Towers. The trip wires are connected to some dastardly chemical weapons tonight........................

eP..................grump !

1509489504902741500717.jpg
1509489561920599078987.jpg

UnHappy Halloween !

I blimmin' well can't stand this pagen night ! So, let me get this off me chest. In the UK 20/25 years ago, it meant absolutely nothing. Just a date on the calendar. Then the shops and tat merchants who gave rise to such rubbish as Mothers Day, Fathers Day and any old rubbish day you care to mention, decided to jump on the US bandwagon of getting kids (who don't know any better) to go begging for sugary, bad for your teeth and health, diabetes and morbidly obese inducing snacks or else they scratch your car or whatever.

This year more than ever, the supermarkets have for the past six weeks been full of rubbish for kids to pester power their moms n dads for costumes, props, make up, buckets etc etc.................this is consumerism inventing itself like I have never known.

Okay, maybe in the US is is a long standing tradition, but over here it has been invented in a most shameful way. The old folk who know nothing of this new "tradition" must by scared shitless by the constant number of prowling hoards knocking their doors demanding treats by menaces.

You can rely on good old grumpy old begger eP, to toast the other side to the coin. I am getting a right old fart in my old age. Sorry if this upsets you.

If you did go trick or treating, I hope you had fun and the little 'uns. I do mean that. But in your best interests, stay away from Penguin Towers. The trip wires are connected to some dastardly chemical weapons tonight........................

For sure hitting ep with the TP.

Murica. . .

Lol Cheers fella. Go puff on one and steal a bag of candy from a lil heathen child and all will be well

UnHappy Halloween !

You grumpy ol arse! If you find a burning paper bag on your porch, stomp it out quickly and with both feet. Opps, flippers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back