Status
Not open for further replies.
Grr getting so frustrated tonight! I need to chill with some live stoners and chat.
Just can't seem to wrap my head around ppm,EC,tds,ph like fuck me y'all I wanna swap from soil to hydro but I'm sitting here scratching my head reading this thread and that thread, you don't need to check ppm's, but this thread says you do, this guy says he never checks ph, the other guy says you can't grow with out checking ph, I'm seriously feeling bloody stupid at the moment!

thanks step pickd up him and a cage from the previous owner for $50:pighug:
Dogs are awesome.. I babysit one for my wife's uncle.. he's like a 14 yr old black lab.. he's blind has diabetes needs shots every 12 hrs.. but man is he a good dog.. nothing slows my dog down except Henry.. she won't play when he's around she just stands with him and licks him every now and again

umm, that's a lot of dogs. Should I be concerned?
IMG-20120513-00198.jpg

Grr getting so frustrated tonight! I need to chill with some live stoners and chat.
Just can't seem to wrap my head around ppm,EC,tds,ph like fuck me y'all I wanna swap from soil to hydro but I'm sitting here scratching my head reading this thread and that thread, you don't need to check ppm's, but this thread says you do, this guy says he never checks ph, the other guy says you can't grow with out checking ph, I'm seriously feeling bloody stupid at the moment!
:redcard: woah!!!!!:pass:first...

Its :slap: The Mongol Time.... Erbody show TM some love!!! Hes on a badge quest, maybe we can get him more kitties....
Wooohaaaa...what happened, just came back home and got slaped like hell...
upload_2017-6-28_18-38-11.jpeg
images
images
images
images

Thanks AFN, special Thanks @budelee and Thanks all Live Stoners! Keep on rockin, keep on growing TheMongol was here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back