Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my kids..the oldest twin thinks he's gonna be a rapper.. he's got some good lines but I'm not sure there's a living in it for him
Mendo dope boys your kids?!?!? Lmao.
But. Very few make money there. Several waste money and years to get not far in rap game. Live in a city. And everyone thinks they are the next thing. Don't know one who has made anything more than local tours. :/ But if your boy makes it that's awesome. Lol

Aww what a baby!!:bighug:
yea hes finally fully grown, now its time to really work him out!:size::pass:

Ohh new boyfriend?? Kidding bro, how come you dont post in @tobe stoned dogs on a walk thread??
i didnt know there was such a thread???:pass:

Good looking pup you got there @tripaholic88
thanks my friend i adopted him when he was 7 months because his owners couldnt keep him due to allergies and he is just a beautiful dog:headbang: he just turned 1 last month:thumbsup:

thanks my friend i adopted him when he was 7 months because his owners couldnt keep him due to allergies and he is just a beautiful dog:headbang: he just turned 1 last month:thumbsup:
What is he? If he just turned 1 are you sure he's done growing

She's 16 months 99lbs and still growing
IMG_20170604_202152.jpg

Thats where all the cool pups hang out !! This is Rosco aka The Rock!!
image.jpeg
uh, he goes 150lbs.. Bwahahahhaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back