Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Rebel was just watching your bagdet-thread and i was wondering, why i didn´t recieve any rep fat kitty´s for 1000, 2000, 3000 reps...is it right to contact you here at the LS for asking?

Greetz

Mon

Hey @Rebel was just watching your bagdet-thread and i was wondering, why i didn´t recieve any rep fat kitty´s for 1000, 2000, 3000 reps...is it right to contact you here at the LS for asking?

Greetz

Mon

yeah man i abused the last 2 and they loved it. been reading about this main line training for this run and it seems to be producing some very nice, even plants. cant find a decent 'how to' tho. i get it anyway, like i understand the science etc but just cant suss out whats happening at the start. do you just top at 3rd node, pull the 2 sides apart and strap em down? i seen some pics on your bondage thread but it just doesnt look right. as if im missing something. hit google for it and was all just folk saying dont do it to autos and another guy with how to do it with clones. very unhelpful lol
Ahhh, yes, the window can be from third to fifth node, top it, clear the bottom growth, wait for the two branches to grow, spread them, top them, spread those, top them, spread those,, they dont stop growing,trust me on that, i will tell ya tho, yield will be affected, but you will get a higher % of primo bud

Greetz

Mon
rebels been hard at work with the badges and has been fulfilling many requests...
give him a second and I'm sure he'll take care of it

:biggrin:

Greetz

Mon
Whats up amigo.. Ya know @Rebel is gonna say, you didnt ask?!!!?!? But you will get squared up.. How have you been doing bro??? Hey, did you do an intro? Thats another badge.. Did you "lurk" , thats another badge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back