Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually coming back :cheers: We'll be putting some energy into here in the coming months. We've got a lot of recorded stuff from the last show, mostly fluff (it's a group of us that would get online and get super baked and just shoot the shit, probably some awkward stuff,) but we actually did two live audio interviews, one with @Black Dog LED and one with @PlatinumLEDTom ! Not sure if we'll see much for music on it; the licensing part of music for online radio is kind of a nightmare from what I've been reading, but we're hoping to have a station up around the clock with recorded material and hopefully back to weeknight broadcasts again!
I'd host a night. My night off. If not I'd jump on for sure. That's good news. Totally down for stoner radio

I'd host a night. My night off. If not I'd jump on for sure. That's good news. Totally down for stoner radio

When we do some testing for it I'll be sure to post up in Live Stoners with a link for people to tune-in.

Just go to fleabay or mamazon and type in olloclip and the type of phone you have and it should bring up options. I have an iPhone SE and it works great
I found mine at a gas station last week. Works as good as I expect it to for 10$
I'm fairly impressed. A better quality one I'd imagine would be great! No need for scope good. Checking trichs with ease

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back