Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes she is....all of the photos are bushy ladies this season. Raining here again...need sun!

Oh Atomic...how i yearn for thee!!
View attachment 771873
What a beaut!!!! Hats off for that lady. Show her respect. No spitting. She has class. And watch your mouth.
What a fine lady!. Queen status

I only ever sweet talk these fine ladies, tell them how amazing they are every time i see them!!
Better be bringing them sweets and gifts too. Seriously fine job my man. Super jelly of your lights too. Wish I had that light

Better be bringing them sweets and gifts too. Seriously fine job my man. Super jelly of your lights too. Wish I had that light

This year has been brutal for weather...plants have been out for 30 days....and over 20 of those days have been rainy! But we do have long daylight hours though which gives a great veg period even in dark cloudy weather.

is the radio show done for good now @Son of Hobbes ?
Think that was before my time :(
That would have been sweet!.ida loved that.

It's actually coming back :cheers: We'll be putting some energy into here in the coming months. We've got a lot of recorded stuff from the last show, mostly fluff (it's a group of us that would get online and get super baked and just shoot the shit, probably some awkward stuff,) but we actually did two live audio interviews, one with @Black Dog LED and one with @PlatinumLEDTom ! Not sure if we'll see much for music on it; the licensing part of music for online radio is kind of a nightmare from what I've been reading, but we're hoping to have a station up around the clock with recorded material and hopefully back to weeknight broadcasts again!

It's actually coming back :cheers: We'll be putting some energy into here in the coming months. We've got a lot of recorded stuff from the last show, mostly fluff (it's a group of us that would get online and get super baked and just shoot the shit, probably some awkward stuff,) but we actually did two live audio interviews, one with @Black Dog LED and one with @PlatinumLEDTom ! Not sure if we'll see much for music on it; the licensing part of music for online radio is kind of a nightmare from what I've been reading, but we're hoping to have a station up around the clock with recorded material and hopefully back to weeknight broadcasts again!

Cool stuff! Boom, there you go @Ash-a-Ton !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back