Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have to check this out next time I'm out Glenwood Springs way. Use to luv the alpine slides as a kid, but admit they had their dangers as I did fly off the cart and slid down the track a few times. Still have a nice little patch of scar tissue on one elbow from a particularly long slide on those concrete slides.

Anyhow...same idea, but built like a roller coaster with the carts attached to the track and the rider seat belted in...

My view at the moment...
WP_20170626_006.jpg
WP_20170626_007.jpg

That's how I've been for 3-4 weeks :rofl: That's why our weeds are so high... We have 3 acres and 2/3 of it has to be maintained or the other 1/3 of woods around us will swallow us up lol I've been mad lazy this year....

Brother I have the WORST sinuses on the planet ! Genetic... My mom.. My grandma... Just passed down to me. I can never breath out of my right nostril. Never ever. Always shut/clogged. I take Juice Festiv by Natrol. You can get it online or at Sam's club... I haven't had a sinus infection/cold/ NOTHING in 11 years bro. No been sick once. And we don't get flu shots, vaccines nothing. Ever. Shit just works!

I'll have to check it out next time I go to Sam's..Yeah man I'll wake up off balance and light headed and my body just feels like I got hit by a Mack truck..Then comes the itchy eyes and sneezing fit forget about it..Pounding headache here and there...My grass is probably up to my shin right now and I never let it get like that..Eventually I'll just man up and do it, probably tomorrow then suffer the hay fever lol

I'll have to check it out next time I go to Sam's..Yeah man I'll wake up off balance and light headed and my body just feels like I got hit by a Mack truck..Then comes the itchy eyes and sneezing fit forget about it..Pounding headache here and there...My grass is probably up to my shin right now and I never let it get like that..Eventually I'll just man up and do it, probably tomorrow then suffer the hay fever lol

Yup! I'm telling you! Its like $20 for 2 month supply. You take 4 daily. 2 fruit and 2 veggie. Its two bottles in one pack. I can't live without it lol

Dude we got the same weed wacker :d5:

:d5: Hell yeah! The trusty Husky!

Yup! I'm telling you! Its like $20 for 2 month supply. You take 4 daily. 2 fruit and 2 veggie. Its two bottles in one pack. I can't live without it lol

:d5: Hell yeah! The trusty Husky!

Grabbed some of this at Lowe's, just pour and go..

IMG_20170626_185802.jpg

Grabbed some of this at Lowe's, just pour and go..

View attachment 771581

Oh sweet ass!!! I never seen that before! I mixed enough for the whole season few months ago... But when I'm ready I'm gonna grab a qt of that instead of mixing. Nice Dude! Thanks! :d5: :pass:

Might have to check this out next time I'm out Glenwood Springs way. Use to luv the alpine slides as a kid, but admit they had their dangers as I did fly off the cart and slid down the track a few times. Still have a nice little patch of scar tissue on one elbow from a particularly long slide on those concrete slides.

Anyhow...same idea, but built like a roller coaster with the carts attached to the track and the rider seat belted in...

Dude that's sick!! Lol how do you not fly off the track? I mean the cart itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back