Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rebel From the deer incident I posted about last night, you should see the deer :wall::poof::deadhorse:<--deer

Oh! That's why you mentioned a deer hater badge! :face: I'm a dingbat! Damn dude... Did you get hurt?

I hit a deer back in '99... Freakiest shit ever. I looked down for a SPLIT second and there was this big ol doe smack dab in the middle of the road. WHAM! good night nurse..

So I've been weed wacking for a few hrs.. Just sat down for some Purple Kush... Smoke break! What you all doing? And smoking??

I need to start weed wacking as well and wash the car but allergies are kicking my ass and my motivation right now is low...Super lethargic lol

I need to start weed wacking as well and wash the car but allergies are kicking my ass and my motivation right now is low...Super lethargic lol

That's how I've been for 3-4 weeks :rofl: That's why our weeds are so high... We have 3 acres and 2/3 of it has to be maintained or the other 1/3 of woods around us will swallow us up lol I've been mad lazy this year....

Brother I have the WORST sinuses on the planet ! Genetic... My mom.. My grandma... Just passed down to me. I can never breath out of my right nostril. Never ever. Always shut/clogged. I take Juice Festiv by Natrol. You can get it online or at Sam's club... I haven't had a sinus infection/cold/ NOTHING in 11 years bro. No been sick once. And we don't get flu shots, vaccines nothing. Ever. Shit just works!

Oh! That's why you mentioned a deer hater badge! :face: I'm a dingbat! Damn dude... Did you get hurt?

I hit a deer back in '99... Freakiest shit ever. I looked down for a SPLIT second and there was this big ol doe smack dab in the middle of the road. WHAM! good night nurse..
LOL yeah man, I'm not like that weird haha. I'm straight, I mean after getting quotes on the body work all day my butt hurts a bit but otherwise I'll be okay.

Also weirdest thing, the deer sat in the middle of the road for like a minute -I turned as someone from the car behind me was like you okay, I look back it was gone and then just said "yeah did you see the deer?" I'm such a pro conversationalist sometimes

upload_2017-6-26_17-47-56.png

Pretty sure this is accurate:yeahthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back