Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just fritz lol damn I get halfway decent snicklefritz. It's actually getting better. I just can't smoke it, not because I'm not to good to, never that, but it always seems to make me want to just sleep. I like a good buzz through the day so I can't deal with it. Then you don't know what the hell is in it. I frown on even buying good bud from cali that some of my friends get. Just because they really don't know the guys they're dealing with. No telling the treatment it's been through. In a pinch, yes I have to, but try real hard not to. You in the US?
Yes, the deep south. It's hard to find ANYTHING that isn't "loud"around here and what these guys are tryna pass off as *!*#$20*!*# a gram I just have to laugh at. After learning this process and having little $$ in my setup, I can't help but laugh inside and say to myself "I could grow a better, entire plant for $40" it's hard out here! Lol

Sensi seed bank superskunk .....second run .....got nearly 6 oz of the one plant and it smokes just lovely......really sticky and crusty ...

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
Does it smell like skunk?

Those look like nanners, not the normal look of male pollen sacks. Contrary to popular belief ( read myth... ) nanners are a response to stress, or environment related, not genetic. This is however, the first expression of this I seen to this extent!

I thought it was a trick question lol yeah I've never seen a straight up nanner male at that age either...

Good morning @GodAmJT .. Good morning @Rebel .. Finally.. Hers a pic of the color change mugga View attachment 770748View attachment 770749

Nice!! Yeah I'll be ordering some here in a week or so... :d5 just ordered a bunch of new stuff... It will be here tomorrow thru wed... Magnets, key chains, new mugs, puzzles, new shirts/colors and stickers.

These came yesterday... Soon to be AFN/AW Koozies!

WP_20170624_010.jpg
WP_20170624_004.jpg
WP_20170624_005.jpg

I would like to move there, any cheaper places to live out there? I'm not too far from, it's a hike, but I'll hike my arse on up there if I can find a job there and halfway decent prices on rent or rent to own.
Nah man it's expensive as all f^ck here, but there are jobs depending on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back