Status
Not open for further replies.
Up in smoke it goes ......Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....cough cough
9b7508182c059af30f8c1301d7a8f900.jpg

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
Whatcha smoking? I just burned a fatty of Walter White :pass:

Can we just have a moment of silence for my lungs as I'm about to try to finish off this snicklefritz reggie.
View attachment 771068

I've made a vow not to buy this crap anymore, until my first harvest which is probably 3 months or longer. I just hope I can make it.
wth is that? lmao I haven't seen it in years.

Any EU growers interested in a test grow battle for DINAFEM CBD? seeds will be provided...pm me if interested please I need four growers... link your current or most recent journal please.
Can I play being i won some from the solstice? Lol all good if not, but damn I can't wait. I chose critical + cbd auto. Humidity is bad around my parts. That Remo chemo has got me itching badly, been reading up on the genetics, amazing bud right there. I might try and turn it auto honestly, with a blueberry as it's base. Either way can't wait. How you been @Ripper

Can we just have a moment of silence for my lungs as I'm about to try to finish off this snicklefritz reggie.
View attachment 771068

I've made a vow not to buy this crap anymore, until my first harvest which is probably 3 months or longer. I just hope I can make it.
That's just fritz lol damn I get halfway decent snicklefritz. It's actually getting better. I just can't smoke it, not because I'm not to good to, never that, but it always seems to make me want to just sleep. I like a good buzz through the day so I can't deal with it. Then you don't know what the hell is in it. I frown on even buying good bud from cali that some of my friends get. Just because they really don't know the guys they're dealing with. No telling the treatment it's been through. In a pinch, yes I have to, but try real hard not to. You in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back