Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is a good goal for me, creating lightning in a bottle. I understand it is a strong pine terpine

Yeah Ive never much had the GG4 alone! it is kinda funny how its gone everywhere, cookies is huge still too I think many versions of it kicking around. I mean some of the macro shots of it are so impressive; and yeaaa very heavy pine influence.

I am ready to see how mephisto have treated that GG4 genetic with their grape crinkle cut and the 24carat. That just sounds too interesting to pass up.

Yeah Ive never much had the GG4 alone! it is kinda funny how its gone everywhere, cookies is huge still too I think many versions of it kicking around. I mean some of the macro shots of it are so impressive; and yeaaa very heavy pine influence.
The fast buds offering of cookies is a very dense strain. Impressive stuff. Nothing like the sensitive forum cut I remember. I think they used the thin mint pheno from Cali Connection

I am ready to see how mephisto have treated that GG4 genetic with their grape crinkle cut and the 24carat. That just sounds too interesting to pass up.
Every one of their strains is like that. An experience worth investing in. I am waiting for their regular automatics to drop sometime towards the end of the year

The fast buds offering of cookies is a very dense strain. Impressive stuff. Nothing like the sensitive forum cut I remember. I think they used the thin mint pheno from Cali Connection
Yeah I saw that they were offering some. heh, I got enough beans, I need more lights and more time to grow them all out.

Every one of their strains is like that. An experience worth investing in. I am waiting for their regular automatics to drop sometime towards the end of the year
Yeah I couldn't believe how the Sour Bubbly Cush (Freebie seed) i got went nuts with resin and trichomes. Fingers have not been that stick when touching bud in years. I have so many now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back