Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2017-6-22_22-51-26.png

5700 rep, so 5 kitties?
Skyrim is a top notch game, cannot disappoint unlike some. I am chomping at the bit for RDR2, after they delayed it this year kinda made it more desirable. I don't know of any proper fishing games anymore, hopefully they do get just a bit more interesting. Either that or I blaze until the game is riveting

Lol Red Dead is my most favorite game of all time... I played it so much the disc broke lmao so I ended up dl it to my hdd... It better not disappoint! The trailer was weak ass shit lol

Witcher is absolutely killer. Combines lots of my favorite subjects... The paranormal... Medieval times.... Pagan/Wiccan/Druid... Etc.. So many elements not to mention the graphics.. Holy cow.

Same here with me! Love the time period of RDR as well. And i lived in NV for 5 years and LOVE the desert... Just a super fun game... Many a nights Stunted and i have played for hours ripped to shit just clearing out gang hideouts on the multiplayer lol never gets old... Hell i may see if he's on now and wants to play lol

Got a pal who is embroiled in Witcher right now actually.
Red Dead Redemption has to be my favorite because I studied the 19th century extensively. Fall Out New Vegas, my second favorite also has a distinct western feel.

If you are in the breeding section please tag me. New f1s goin down this season as well dare I say some kinda comparison would be nice

didn't even know there was a breeding section on here will go look for it. My beans are Satori X Chemdogging :) never done this before so.......but four more crosses planned for the near future and then fall/winter will be pheno hunting time although with this first cross I'm just going to constantly pop two beans at a time and see what I get and any fems or auto-fems will get thrown in rotation into my perpetual. :biggrin:

didn't even know there was a breeding section on here will go look for it. My beans are Satori X Chemdogging :) never done this before so.......but four more crosses planned for the near future and then fall/winter will be pheno hunting time although with this first cross I'm just going to constantly pop two beans at a time and see what I get and any fems or auto-fems will get thrown in rotation into my perpetual. :biggrin:
One for Autos and Photos, my work is in the photo section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back