Status
Not open for further replies.
@912GreenSkell , water is down and clear, I need to go up around the bend and check for sheefish. In the pic you can see the river down the overflow channel. Grayling in the overflow channel now. Salmon not here yet.
When you make some squaw candy. You find me....

you forgot cuppa tea and a rocket john :pass:c'mon chop chop,you in live stoners.
:pighug:
you mean like this?, hehe
P1040930.JPG

I've got 4 Dinafem/Industrial plant CBD in the greenhouse, first try at CBD
Ima follow that one, if I get any CDB's their going in my new greenhouse when warms up.. hey question, on average how much warmer is it in the greenhouse compared to outside?
So if the weather is 0 degrees for example, what's the temps inside? Or is there to many factors to come up with a number?

@912GreenSkell , water is down and clear, I need to go up around the bend and check for sheefish. In the pic you can see the river down the overflow channel. Grayling in the overflow channel now. Salmon not here yet.

I had a feeling it was a bit shallow right there...woohoo grayling!! I'll be there in a few hours :D

assuming you make the salmon candy.
I'd like A good recipe if you have one. Made it a few times. Can't quite get it down. Had 1 batch that was good. Between too much salt. Over dried and not cured enough. I can't get the stuff right. My flavor profile is a tad off too.
Again. I'm just assuming since you're a pretty waste not want not guy. You live and die by that rule it seems lol

hey everyone. god ive had a hard time keeping up with all this recently. need to stop getting involved in so many different areas im just missing it all. just about got my grow room finished for next round. wich brings me to my point...
ive set my mate up with a grow aswell and just ordered 5 hubbabubbas from seedsman for 61 quid with a 5er for priority delivery so 66 quid all in and got....
2 jack herrer
2 ripleys og
and 2 amnezia haze FOR FREE!!
thats more than i ordered!!!
was gonna order direct from mephisto first but they were 8quid more and no freebies!! go seedsman though! will be my supplier from now on : )
seedsman are awesome pal i have had 2 orders in last 6 mths there great for free stuff aswell also i will deffo be about for the remo interview they sent me a great supercharged kit from 420 comp on here i will be using it in a few mths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back