Status
Not open for further replies.
well guys that aussie over and out.. id love to stick around but ive had a long night shift and ive stayed up with you guys 3 hours past my bed time!!!:holymoly:
haha, i never knew what a summer solstice was till a few hours ago.. you guys rock! thanks for having me:smoking:
may the best BOOBIES win! remember my lady went all out for you guys, naughty pink bra.. and then the nip slips :toke: come on guys worth more then one vote ayyy?? page 366 for the goods :bighug:
enjoy the rest of your longest day peace!!

Damn....too bad i missed the party!! Sounds like it was getting wild in here!!

well guys that aussie over and out.. id love to stick around but ive had a long night shift and ive stayed up with you guys 3 hours past my bed time!!!:holymoly:
haha, i never knew what a summer solstice was till a few hours ago.. you guys rock! thanks for having me:smoking:
may the best BOOBIES win! remember my lady went all out for you guys, naughty pink bra.. and then the nip slips :toke: come on guys worth more then one vote ayyy?? page 366 for the goods :bighug:
enjoy the rest of your longest day peace!!
They were fantastic pics my friend. Wish I could vote for more than one. Had a blast with ya today! Take er easy. :pass:

Damn....too bad i missed the party!! Sounds like it was getting wild in here!!
20170621_160534.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back