Status
Not open for further replies.
evening 912green skell hows things over there

Going pretty good! Getting a bit of sun and some clouds...mixed up day and cool...plants are doing good though!!

Bomb Seeds Widowbomb day 79
IMG_5280.JPG

Sweet Cream Mandarin day 32
IMG_529299.jpg

well guys that aussie over and out.. id love to stick around but ive had a long night shift and ive stayed up with you guys 3 hours past my bed time!!!:holymoly:
haha, i never knew what a summer solstice was till a few hours ago.. you guys rock! thanks for having me:smoking:
may the best BOOBIES win! remember my lady went all out for you guys, naughty pink bra.. and then the nip slips :toke: come on guys worth more then one vote ayyy?? page 366 for the goods :bighug:
enjoy the rest of your longest day peace!!

well guys that aussie over and out.. id love to stick around but ive had a long night shift and ive stayed up with you guys 3 hours past my bed time!!!:holymoly:
haha, i never knew what a summer solstice was till a few hours ago.. you guys rock! thanks for having me:smoking:
may the best BOOBIES win! remember my lady went all out for you guys, naughty pink bra.. and then the nip slips :toke: come on guys worth more then one vote ayyy?? page 366 for the goods :bighug:
enjoy the rest of your longest day peace!!
Let the Mrs. know how much it is appreciated

This was my first summer solstice party ever and it has been fun. When I used to work every day was the longest day of the year. Now that I don"t work for anyone but me, and I am a very good boss, the days get shorter and shorter. Good to have good people to make the short ones even better. Great place. Cheers:frog:

Since I retired I feel the same way. You put the words together perfectly. Well Done.

:amazon:

DSC_5587.jpg

:slap::slap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back