Status
Not open for further replies.
Right everyone that's it for me, time for a bit of xbox... its been an awesome day, I've had loads of fun and I'm super baked but i recon its time for another joint.

Have fun everyone

and remember Dolphins like to smoke too...

View attachment 768888
Cheers

Right everyone that's it for me, time for a bit of xbox... its been an awesome day, I've had loads of fun and I'm super baked but i recon its time for another joint.

Have fun everyone

View attachment 768888
nite slater thanks again :d5:

Looking for something good to smoke? I decided to treat my house guests to a turkey breast. Here's the sequence.
1 PM Preperation: beast rubbed under and on top of the skin with a Simon & Garfunkel spice mix. Vegetables and broth in a pan to catch drippings for subsequent gravy.
Weber smoker stoked to 350F with a handful of cherry wood chunks. 3 PM Bird on top and pan below. Two hours later, VOILA. Now that's some good smoke, mates.
IMG_3566.JPG
IMG_3567.JPG

IMG_3570.JPG

Have fun everyone

View attachment 768888

May i reccomend "Overwatch" "Fallout 4" and the almighty and eternal "Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back