Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back.. feeling much better now
View attachment 768881

My back is still killing me though.. street weed ain't doing shit, what's a top notch muscle relaxant/ pain relief strain.. I don't know much about the medical side, I just smoke to put me to sleep and recreational use really.. I'm due for a seed order shortly so recommended me something? What about dinafems new gear will that help.. I love anything widow and OG kush cbd sounds tasty
Only one way to know for sure bro

View attachment 768881

My back is still killing me though.. street weed ain't doing shit, what's a top notch muscle relaxant/ pain relief strain.. I don't know much about the medical side, I just smoke to put me to sleep and recreational use really.. I'm due for a seed order shortly so recommended me something? What about dinafems new gear will that help.. I love anything widow and OG kush cbd sounds tasty

" what's a top notch muscle relaxant/ pain relief strain".....Anybody that answers his question please tag me too!!!!

speaking of strains. I was in Colorado a couple of weeks ago and tried several. I had one called Orange Jack that was fantastic and one of Willie Nelsons strains called Red Headed Stranger which was killer too.

well... looks like I gotta shut it down with the comp... so decision decisions...
I'm open to crowd suggestions...
who was the live stoner fav.
@derek420colorado ?
@Starbreaker
perhaps @Bailey ...
@AussieStoner ??
@Clix ?

I feel like there was more.... I know one person went the extra distance... multiple shots... no mo tag tho..
I say vote for :astar: haha but I may be biased. First internet rack pic ever in my life dedicated to my afn family :rofl:

View attachment 768881

Stone Dragon

@HippieWarrior

View attachment 768881

have a chat with @Eekman for some great advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back