Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda just going old school this time lol. Dry til stem cracks when bent then jar em

After a long day moving heavy shitt I like to settle my pain and nerves with dabs lol . I got some extremely tasty stanky "f1 cake" indica from jade extracts .. I used different camera maybe this pic will look a lot better
Cheers everyone :pass::d5::pop::smokeout:
image1.JPG

Kinda just going old school this time lol. Dry til stem cracks when bent then jar em

Cool...I dried like that for 20 years...only recently have I switched to hygrometers and damn is it better...for the cost($3 each free shipping from china...lol) they are the best investment I have made for grow equip. Its the rehydration in the jars that's crucial to release after 24 hours closed ..one damp bud and it rehydrates the whole contents of the jar.

Lights low, music up, and that "just right" spot on the couch.

Romulan Space Queen

After a long day moving heavy shitt I like to settle my pain and nerves with dabs lol . I got some extremely tasty stanky "f1 cake" indica from jade extracts .. I used different camera maybe this pic will look a lot better
Cheers everyone :pass::d5::pop::smokeout:View attachment 730345

Do you find tincture like green dragon to work well?

Cool...I dried like that for 20 years...only recently have I switched to hygrometers and damn is it better...for the cost($3 each free shipping from china...lol) they are the best investment I have made for grow equip.
Will get them before tent [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] harvest. By then we might actually be able to start stocking up

Cool...I dried like that for 20 years...only recently have I switched to hygrometers and damn is it better...for the cost($3 each free shipping from china...lol) they are the best investment I have made for grow equip. Its the rehydration in the jars that's crucial to release after 24 hours closed ..one damp bud and it rehydrates the whole contents of the jar.

I got a bunch from WallMart. I wasn't so sure I could trust them, so I put them in a jar with unused Boveda 62 for a day. Turned out they were about 10-12% over, so I marked each one.

Gotta keep an eye on them though, I found they gum up after a while (but that would probably happen even if you spent $20)

After a long day moving heavy shitt I like to settle my pain and nerves with dabs lol . I got some extremely tasty stanky "f1 cake" indica from jade extracts ..View attachment 730345

I love that people are paying attention to their packaging. Almost in a "name the hot sauce" kind of way, but visual, if that makes sense at all.

Never had tincture so I dunno

Easy to make, there's lots of techniques and discussion in the medical section. For me, it is a good way to amp up my dosages when I need to, and its handy for travel and the family BBQ when you can't get away to light up. (Old Aunt Janet slobbers on the joint)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back