Status
Not open for further replies.
I always feel bad for all of you who have to suffer through the icy cold snow during the winter.

That is until June rolls around and I realize that I've got another 90 day stretch of 100+ degree F highs with night time lows never below 80 F to look forward to. Combine that with the sticky humidity and it feels like somebody slapped you in the face with a hot wet wash cloth every time you step outside the confines of an air-conditioned building.

That's when my mind's eye starts envying all the snow.

this is a bit of a longer vid

im an eejit im not sure if i can teach anyone to roll.and with a thick accent you wouldnt understand a word.
il do a fat cone shortly and put it up,if megadoodles will allow.
my eyes are funny,or have i just forgot how to spell ?
:pighug:

this is a bit of a longer vid

im an eejit im not sure if i can teach anyone to roll.and with a thick accent you wouldnt understand a word.
il do a fat cone shortly and put it up,if megadoodles will allow.
my eyes are funny,or have i just forgot how to spell ?
:pighug:

This guy..... Making it look easy while some of us need an entire pack of papers to roll one barely smokable joint lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I can roll a joint...Just can quite comprehend the cone.

I was in turks and Caicos and guys there had big cones with a big loop of string rolled into the small end so it could be worn around the neck like a big stinky joint necklace. They would just put it in their mouth and light it up once in a while then put it out until they were ready to smoke again. Pretty amazing to see.

I was in turks and Caicos and guys there had big cones with a big loop of string rolled into the small end so it could be worn around the neck like a big stinky joint necklace. They would just put it in their mouth and light it up once in a while then put it out until they were ready to smoke again. Pretty amazing to see.

Everybody I smoked with would ridicule you if you couldn't roll a joint that looked like a factory rolled cigarette.. no lumps pregnant joints cones allowed.. now 30 years later I can't break myself from rolling cigarettes... Just want a change

Everybody I smoked with would ridicule you if you couldn't roll a joint that looked like a factory rolled cigarette.. no lumps pregnant joints cones allowed.. now 30 years later I can't break myself from rolling cigarettes... Just want a change
When I tried to roll a cone it came out straight but the paper was crooked lol. Gave up, got a vape lmao.

I
When I tried to roll a cone it came out straight but the paper was crooked lol. Gave up, got a vape lmao.

Been increasing my glass collection cuz I was sick of rolling but you know what papers are way cheaper to replace than glass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back