Status
Not open for further replies.
arty poster pro!
Thank you trail, very kind of you sir!
I can't take credit for the poster though, I think it was made by @canocrpse86 .
There were some technical difficulties in copying and pasting it here, so I used my magic powers :wizzy: at viola poster is posted lol!

a nearby "city" with a pop. of 15,000 and going there once a week is more than I care for...lol! When I worked for Hewlett Packard, had to travel to many large cities, hated that part. Got lost in a state run parking garage once.... couldn't find my car...........lol! The lot attended said:" don't panic, we'll find it!" I said:" you don't understand, where I live, we have one stop sign, and that's 10 miles from my home.........."
One 3 week shot per year seems about right..then i'm like let's get outa here lol. Nice city, Seattle, we have a good refuge to hang when we're there. 900 miles away by ferry.

There are some Hemp Oil outfits might as well be selling snake oil. That's why I was happy to see a legitimate outfit show up here. I don't claim to be an expert. So before I looked into the Hemp CBD oils that are now many, I asked experts.
My first real exposure to CBD information was in the Sanjay Gupta documentary where he publicly denounced his life long objections and now supports MMJ. He toured the grow operation that developed what became Charlottes Web, They grew medical marijuana, not commercial hemp.
I'm open minded .
I see there is benefit from hemp grade. But am told it is better from MMJ.
A good subject for some knowledgeable debate. I'd read or listen to it. The numbers on your chart are certainly impressive and maybe my statement was rash. I would certainly change my wording with a little convincing that the CBD from hemp is naturally as potent as that from higher THC content MJ. That CBD is equal if in equal percentage, regardless of the source.
:pass:
It is totally better from MMJ because there is no restrictions on ratios or cannabinoid content so you can flower to it's full potency. Our hemp is essentially marijuana that has bred the THC out (similar to what charlotte's web has done) to classify it as hemp. It's about as good as you can get with hemp in terms of potency. We are definitely not extracting from finola or canda which are typically bred for seed and stalk. When people extract CBD from these types, there is very little amount in there and it needs to be "cleaned" up. This is a common product from Europe/China/India.

There is definitely snake oil salesmen in this industry as what was shown in the past where the FDA tested products claiming to contain CBD, but they contained none. Makes it extremely difficult to become legitimate in this industry because of it.

Nope, the DEA just added CBD to the Schedule 1 list......so its now officially outlawed federally.
Luckily the DEA does not have the authority over federal law so hemp-derived CBD is still legal as long as it is compliant with the 2014 farm bill. Needless to say, when they first came out with that statement, we got a lot of outreach and concern over whether our products would be available still!

Arty, put that miniature hand away :crying:
:crying: you know I don't show that to just any body!
As your in the US I guess you don't know who Jeremy Beadle was (he died a few years ago) and was a British TV presenter.
He is the most famous person in the UK with a small hand.
However there are a few other celebs who also have a small hand!
beadle_hands.jpg
images
YT9Djnf.jpg

nXFIGnb.jpg
gXIC3sg.jpg

pMN782l.jpg

5FrtvPB.jpg

zrSSU93.jpg

VOGcc8U.jpg

9Qbyr0H.jpg

qeMkz1I.jpg

nxvzL5z.jpg

Now Uma Thurman is going the other way!
780.jpg

Just look at those shovels!​
Remember though, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas! Know wor I mean!:yeah:
We don't want to be opening any doors we shouldn't be opening, no matter how big or small!!:funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back