Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to set up a UK distributor once things are ready i have a place or two in mind but have to work out details see which will be the best route just starting out. Until then i will take 5 oversea orders a month i will ship out of country just not multiple times it only raises flags. which is why im looking for a bank i can send a bulk shipment to so you guys can have more access to my gear.
thanks magic this was my 1st full interview i enjoyed it hopefully i can jam a uk order in when your up and running

Sorry I had to leave the interview guys..
Ive been having roofing contractors give estimates from the wind damage
Im mighty late but i do want to Thank @Magic greatly
For not just being our guest,but for being our guest Twice, to accomodate our Global Membership!!!
:worship:
:cheers:
:pass:Passing to Magic !!​

I really appreciate the morning session. I've missed most of every afternoon. I went back and read them. But it's not the same. Thanks all.
:smokeout: Passing to all involved !!!​

Sorry I had to leave the interview guys..
Ive been having roofing contractors give estimates from the wind damage
Im mighty late but i do want to Thank @Magic greatly
For not just being our guest,but for being our guest Twice, to accomodate our Global Membership!!!
:worship:
:cheers:
:pass:Passing to Magic !!​

Hey man hope you get things sorted out ok!

Great job by all. The live interviews are fun, dynamic, and you never know what you may get. This was one of the better i have been able to get in, honest and passing along his knowledge. Thats the
afn vibe!
:smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back