Status
Not open for further replies.
better get on that
download-1-jpg.714406
:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
I wondered how long that would take!!!

1. I know you have probably heard it 100 times, Start with quality genetics! I cant stress that enough. for me its hard to breed two plants if i don't like one of the parents regardless. Start will quality and only work with strains you like growing.

2.Be yourself. Just like the music industry so many breeders just follow whats trendy, and to me that doesn't help anyone out in the long run unless your the one that started the trend or become the best at whatever is trendy at the time. Try to be different.

3. Work harder than the next guys who is "so called breeding". So many people sell F1's which is okay for some crosses but so many "pollen chuckers" are slapping pollen on clones and calling the resulting seed stock a seed line which to me has become way too common. work harder than those guys put time and thought into your crosses and you will be be successful. so what it may take you a couple years to get your gear right but you know what in this industry hard work can pay off. people who are just trying to make quick money of doing hardly any work i can cannot condone their actions.

Amen to that! :clapper: don't know how you guys have the discipline and the patience for quality breeding. Hats off to you :toke: and thank you for your service!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back