Status
Not open for further replies.
in your face
this is the place
live stoners
AFN
P1040090.JPG

@Magic Can you tell us the basics of your setup for breeding ? Area, any environmental controls, pot size, media, feming protocols selection protocols male/female?

:pass:
Security reasons I can't say how many plants but I have the capacity to run quite a few at a time. I grow indoors but I still grow with the seasons. Winter setup is a lot different than the summer setup. I have yet to grow outdoors, soon I will and hope you be able to share it with you all. I used 1-2gallon pots for most breeding and 3-5 for testing. Feminization I use STS. Protocol on selecting depends on the strain and what im after, but main overall goal is quality I won't give you mutant plants because it was the only way to keep the "candy" smell or sacrifice high yeild for flavor or potency. All my strains have to be good all around I don't do a lot of chasing of one trait. When I cross two strains there is is an intention so I can't just pick one thing and run with it I have to look at the overall cross and see what is best outcome. To me it's more Engineering than "selective breeding"

Looking at your funky fotos:
Are you splicing in 'shroom genetics into your beans?
While I'm not a fan of genetically modified plants,
I may be able to make some exceptions..........

Oh, stoopid me............ that's @trailanimal 's photos!
Haha................ he's got his own secret cross species breeding project going on............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back