Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea CBD is going to be on the list of things to do. I do have a secret weapon that I'll be seeking out to crosss with a CBD strain I think will bring a new aspect to the medical cannabis world. It will not be something you see soon but later down the road once I get into CBD, I can't do what everyone else is doing so it will take time to provide you guys with something exceptional.
can'tfuckingwait

If I can't kill them... you probably can't either..

Witch Doctor

020.JPG

Yea CBD is going to be on the list of things to do. I do have a secret weapon that I'll be seeking out to crosss with a CBD strain I think will bring a new aspect to the medical cannabis world. It will not be something you see soon but later down the road once I get into CBD, I can't do what everyone else is doing so it will take time to provide you guys with something exceptional.
:woohoo::woohoo::d5:
can'tfuckingwait
Yes that!:crying:

@Maria Sanchez :smoking: hey luv! Go to the Independent breeder section, and you'll see Magic's name there,.. most if not all the testers are there, along with what tidbits Magic has coughed up! I'm hoping we can group squeeze him to hoark-up more juicy details- :bighug::evil1: :haha:

@Maria Sanchez :smoking: hey luv! Go to the Independent breeder section, and you'll see Magic's name there,.. most if not all the testers are there, along with what tidbits Magic has coughed up! I'm hoping we can group squeeze him to hoark-up more juicy details- :bighug::evil1: :haha:

Thanks bro @Waira
I checked there earlier, but things seems spread throughout a bunch of posts.
Will check again, thnx!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back