Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaman says................be there or miss the MAGIC..........
P1040089.JPG
coming soon to a psyche near you!

Ok this is just annoying. coinbase keeps time out and giving errors before I even get an account set up. Not inspiring confidence. With Blockchain I was able to get a wallet started, but there is no apparent way to buy bitcoins from the site. I am stumped. I don't need bitcoin in my life, I'm gonna send a money order like the Atari generation techno-idiot that I am. We old folks are used to waiting for things to come in the mail anyway.

Zappa! :headbang:
Yes indeed, we'll be interviewing Magic from Magic Strains at 4pm PST today. Pre-party will get jumping at 3! :thumbsup::woohoo:
Sadly too late for me, but I'll read it in the morning!

Dinner... done. Washing up... done. Bottle of wine (between two)... done. Night night folks! :bighug::pass:

Ok this is just annoying. coinbase keeps time out and giving errors before I even get an account set up. Not inspiring confidence. With Blockchain I was able to get a wallet started, but there is no apparent way to buy bitcoins from the site. I am stumped. I don't need bitcoin in my life, I'm gonna send a money order like the Atari generation techno-idiot that I am. We old folks are used to waiting for things to come in the mail anyway.
Don't give up yet!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Or just order from mephisto lol.

waiting? did I hear waiting? waiting @ the end of infrastructure, waiting for the mail to come.
one side wait
one side freedom
the frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back