Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm scared of the wallet apps, I don't use apps of any sort. I don't like that it is tied to wall street for currency exchange rates, and fluctuates with the market.

I'm just too old for this shit.

I have a smart phone, but I only have two apps, my bank, and facebook. I turned ALL of the metro/app functions on my PC off. It's set up like windows XP. I do not trust all these new gadgets coming out with microphones and internet connectivity. TV's, and stuff. Hell no.

I'm scared of the wallet apps, I don't use apps of any sort. I don't like that it is tied to wall street for currency exchange rates, and fluctuates with the market.

Not an app it's a website. I couldn't figure out those apps for the life of me. You also usually get a discount with bitcoin. I've also paid at alibongo with moneygram which is easy too but costs an extra $5

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Coinbase.com

Blockchain.info is the wallet I use, completely contained in the webs. But beware - banks don't really like the transfer to place money in your account to get to bitcoin, IME. It seems that my card gets flagged for security alerts.

In other news: popped off 5 green sacks and two papery Sachs. So if I get seedy weed, who wants white widow that's Weird??:crying::pass:

Blockchain.info is the wallet I use, completely contained in the webs. But beware - banks don't really like the transfer to place money in your account to get to bitcoin, IME. It seems that my card gets flagged for security alerts.

In other news: popped off 5 green sacks and two papery Sachs. So if I get seedy weed, who wants white widow that's Weird??:crying::pass:
WWW. weird white widow
live stoner music

Magic is coming........................................................................are you ready?...........
P1040090.JPG
Shaman says pre-Interview party is necessary for the journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back