Status
Not open for further replies.
mornin 1939 ready to party or is it still a tad early ?
postman brought shiny things
IMG_3486.JPG

great timing eh what 3 days after scrubbing me bongs
:pighug:

Never too early to party Archie gotta get practised for the Magic Show . Positive side your well prepared when you have to do your bongs again . :thumbsup:
Here's a little peak inside the " Bear Den " :smoking: What have you got going Archie .??

DSCN0896.JPG

i had 3 unknowns from the portal in 600ml ish pots will harvest the last tonite.have an orange crack couple of weeks from harvest,another orange crack and fantasmo express at 3 weeks,and a hubbabubbasmelloscope that should break ground on monday all them in 6L pots.
:pighug:

Good Morning Archie , Good Morning Fennix and Good Morning too all you fine A.F.N. Members T.G.I.F. :thumbsup: .

Good morning to you too 9Bear, Stoners. Man 9Bear, they are popping now. Even with the blue light they look lush green.

I got smart after my last dry period and started throwing all crumbs in with the ABVs. Ran out yesterday and turned to the AVB and am happy. Before they were mostly placebo.
This next Triangle Dragon coming down in a few weeks is a different pheno.
full

Edit: Or cross? Not a breeder and not sure of the correct status. Just that the beans are TDs and the first cut made me a believer.:
:smokeout:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back