Status
Not open for further replies.

101.JPG
099.JPG
100.JPG
019.JPG

EVERYONE!! here me! lmfao! if you want to understand soil and living structures go naturally and not manufactured WATCH THIS!! I promise its time WELL spent. I assure you this. on netflix too.

Good Morning Frank Good Morning Elle that's about 4 days steady reading to catch up with this group . :biggrin:

I gave up on that. Every page I read puts me two behind. Started last year at Thanksgiving and by the time I typed merry Christmas it was almost Valentines Day..:rofl:
:pass:

around here they keep guineas to scare off the predators. they freak out at a whiff of anything, including you. Aint noone sneaking up on you with guineas around.
I've heard that. Trouble is, how do you catch one? They make great eating! I'm not a gun user.

We considered getting guineas, or even turkeys. We opted for a rifle, traps and a 4' piece of pipe :vibe: The combo has worked like a charm :smoking: Except for the occasional hawk or eagle, haven't lost another gal:thumbsup:
This winter a neighbor was wiped out by a cougar, probably because of the hard winter. I never check the coop when it's dark without my pistol.
What's the 4' piece of pipe for?
We just made sure to shut the coop as soon as they'd gone to bed but before it was full dark. But mine were in an enclosed run with chicken wire over the top. We'd tried having hens loose in the garden during the day... foxes got them.

good morning everyblobby,what better way to start a friday than with a lil song.

and then maybe after you made a cuppa tea

then perhaps a sit down for a good long hard think about what the day ahead holds for us
or a holly shit is that the time,i better get my arse in gear and get out the door.
:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back