Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't worry too much about flushing myself. So I'm interested in your results.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I usually do pretty long flushes, and have tried not flushing before. I didn't notice a difference, but they were different strains and now its two of the same strain and same phenos, very similar plants, but one flushed and one didn't. I'm curious as well...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I usually do pretty long flushes, and have tried not flushing before. I didn't notice a difference, but they were different strains and now its two of the same strain and same phenos, very similar plants, but one flushed and one didn't. I'm curious as well...

I also use organic nutes, not sure if that makes a difference.

This is what's going on right now lol.
4738dd1924febd44350fd26cac245d08.jpg

My lap right now...

dd693d1cfcb02165b9b4cfdda3b1a8a6.jpg

This is my Kitty! We actually call her about every name in the book - laylapotamus, piggy, horsey, kitty, laylagoat... Kitty the most.
IMG_20170212_100304949.jpg

@trailanimal I've seen sun dogs quite a bit, earlier this year, caught a double. At my wife's undergrad graduation, there was a ring completely encircling the sun, don't think it was a dog, but I've never seen it before it since. That was 12 years ago and don't think I've got the photo around any longer...

IMG_20170110_072342541.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back