Status
Not open for further replies.
"Genofarm Amnesia Auto"was on the free seed packet. I got it from Single Seed Centre before they dropped off the earth. But I have not been able to find it anywhere else. They don't even list it on the breeder page for Genofarm. So basically, I have no real idea what this thing is in reality, but I do know why it was free

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::rofl:

"Genofarm Amnesia Auto"was on the free seed packet. I got it from Single Seed Centre before they dropped off the earth. But I have not been able to find it anywhere else. They don't even list it on the breeder page for Genofarm. So basically, I have no real idea what this thing is.
I wonder sometimes when I get seeds that aren't in the original packaging. So far everything I've gotten from alibongo has been spot on though. I've never ordered from anywhere else except the portal and mephisto.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I wasn't even positive it was a female untill after 50 days and I my light was only 8 inches away with about 3 inches to spare to the top of the tent. I cut the lights and drained the rez for 24 hours, pruned up the bottoms heavily, and shifted the lights to 12/12 then. 5 days later, this morning, there were 4 flowering nodes.

Shaman says...........MAGIC is in the air.............Fri March 10 Midnight GMT.........
P1040089.JPG
pre-Interview party before the pumpkin turns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back