Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning trail, I'm really looking forward to watching your grow. Do you have all your strains planned out?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
got the lineup! the window will grow a beary white in a 3 gal and 2 portals in 1/2 gal, and later on will grow the greenhouse starts; the greenhouse will have lots of strains and I'll reveal all in the next day or two in a new 2017 greenhouse thread

Doh! Just realized that 2 strains I recently ordered are photoperiod. I guess they will be part of this year's outdoor grow.

After this too tall Amnesia Auto I have, I'm totally shifting to photos for a cycle or two. I love the autos for many reasons, mostly that I can have several stages of plant in one light cycle. I will never know if my amnesia flowered do to Auto genes, or shifting to 12/12 either. That lack of control is annoying when you get a seed that doesn't breed true.

got the lineup! the window will grow a beary white in a 3 gal and 2 portals in 1/2 gal, and later on will grow the greenhouse starts; the greenhouse will have lots of strains and I'll reveal all in the next day or two in a new 2017 greenhouse thread
I'm on the edge of my seat!

After this too tall Amnesia Auto I have, I'm totally shifting to photos for a cycle or two. I love the autos for many reasons, mostly that I can have several stages of plant in one light cycle. I will never know if my amnesia flowered do to Auto genes, or shifting to 12/12 either. That lack of control is annoying when you get a seed that doesn't breed true.
I haven't had that problem yet. I just don't have the capacity to grow photos indoors although I would like to try it someday.

I am gonna follow you this summer, I'm looking forward to it.

Did you ever get any seeds from that interview a few weeks ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back