Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking my amnesia is not going to auto. 45 days into it, so I went to 12/12 yesterday, we'll see what happens. I may have to take her out of the tent if she stays in veg, she will no doubt be in the lights.

Maybe I can MOD the tent.

The last amnesia I grew really pissed me off. It was supposed to be an auto but it went 219 days before I had enough of this shitty yielding plant.
I tried everything I could to get it to flower in a reasonable time. Took the shitty yield and made hash out of it. Good smoke though......:smoking:

So. Yesterday I had the opportunity to help two good friends, who were both admitted to hospital for different reasons, with a bag of goodies! The first one was hospitalised for meningitis, and his triple threat of antibiotics was making him puke every time he tried to eat... The second was diagnosed with MS and just lost the use of his legs...

I've never experienced something quite so moving as helping people with their well being...

Good work stoner! Helping others with the gift of ganja, I have a mate that started growing for his mother that suffers from MS, the right strain does wonders. After almost losing one of my legs I can't imagine the difficulty they are going through losing both, my thoughts are with your friends man

The last amnesia I grew really pissed me off. It was supposed to be an auto but it went 219 days before I had enough of this shitty yielding plant.
I tried everything I could to get it to flower in a reasonable time. Took the shitty yield and made hash out of it. Good smoke though......:smoking:

same here, I tried heavy pruning, I tried removing the drip lines, and dropping the temperature. Nothing seems to force the flower. If 12/12 don't do it, then she is going to end up outside.

same here, I tried heavy pruning, I tried removing the drip lines, and dropping the temperature. Nothing seems to force the flower. If 12/12 don't do it, then she is going to end up outside.
Did that too. Just finished it inside this past February.
I think some of my problem was that I call her a bitch and other nasty things..........:rofl:

It was super satisfying. And we had a good joke over it all. The friend with MS... His parents were there. 65+ crowd. They were DISPLEASED with his choice. I looked at them and said "what... Is he going to get arrested for a granola bar?" We all laughed. They said it was the first time he'd laughed since he was hospitalized.

And it appears the world has blessed full circle. The seeds I pulled from the girl I culled? I figured I would attempt to germinate them and all 4 popped overnight. :D Into their "forever homes" they go!

It was super satisfying. And we had a good joke over it all. The friend with MS... His parents were there. 65+ crowd. They were DISPLEASED with his choice. I looked at them and said "what... Is he going to get arrested for a granola bar?" We all laughed. They said it was the first time he'd laughed since he was hospitalized.

And it appears the world has blessed full circle. The seeds I pulled from the girl I culled? I figured I would attempt to germinate them and all 4 popped overnight. :D Into their "forever homes" they go!

My step mom has MS and I wish she would wake up and let me help. She is not gonna change though, she's over 65 and as southern conservative as it gets. I have made some good progress on my Mom though, she is no longer anti-weed.

My step mom has MS and I wish she would wake up and let me help. She is not gonna change though, she's over 65 and as southern conservative as it gets. I have made some good progress on my Mom though, she is no longer anti-weed.

I've gotten tired of trying to change people. It won't happen. I would LOVE for it TO happen, but people get into their ways, and that is that. I choose to try to educate those younger than myself, and my children. While, constantly learning for myself as well. :)

Alternately, teaching through example is another way to help people learn. Just beating them over the head with "this is awesome!" statements won't do anything. Unless one has the time to do that for an equal or greater amount of time than they've heard "it's horrible" statements. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back