Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello growers, smokers and stoners! Enjoy this lazy Sunday with me! :smoking::woohoo1:

17141401_494219047633812_117561232_n.jpg

23 days Front row 2nd from the left is recovering from surgery , front row 1rst from the right ,late bloomer . :toke:
View attachment 711086

Good Day Stoners. Looking good 9Bear. Trimmed the leaf off did you? You could see the new growth starting down there.

So. Yesterday I had the opportunity to help two good friends, who were both admitted to hospital for different reasons, with a bag of goodies! The first one was hospitalised for meningitis, and his triple threat of antibiotics was making him puke every time he tried to eat... The second was diagnosed with MS and just lost the use of his legs...

I've never experienced something quite so moving as helping people with their well being...

I'm thinking my amnesia is not going to auto. 45 days into it, so I went to 12/12 yesterday, we'll see what happens. I may have to take her out of the tent if she stays in veg, she will no doubt be in the lights.

Maybe I can MOD the tent.

So. Yesterday I had the opportunity to help two good friends, who were both admitted to hospital for different reasons, with a bag of goodies! The first one was hospitalised for meningitis, and his triple threat of antibiotics was making him puke every time he tried to eat... The second was diagnosed with MS and just lost the use of his legs...

I've never experienced something quite so moving as helping people with their well being...

Love it. Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back