Status
Not open for further replies.
And to think... I used to like you.. after blasphemy like that...I'm forced to now ignore your existence... :crying: just kidding
I still like ya :pighug:
well i still looove "my" truck but dont wanna work on no body else is truck!!!! you try to align up some red necks 2002 toyota Tacoma 4x4 that has 30x30 super swamper tires and has been in the woods .. that shit ant never gonna drive straight... :nono:

well i still looove "my" truck but dont wanna work on no body else is truck!!!! you try to align up some red necks 2002 toyota Tacoma 4x4 that has 30x30 super swamper tires and has been in the woods .. that shit ant never drive straight... :nono:
You just get it close to green.. them guys don't care if it goes straight...They just want to get 20 more miles outta them tires..

yea i may or may have not leaned on the bumper to get it in the green!!! :rofl:

Step they spend 30 grand just to go sink it in the mud!!!
Exactly! And everybody knows Elvis ain't a little guy.. how you gonna wedge yourself into a Honda Element engine compartment?? You can fit under the hood of a Duramax. Just saying

Exactly! And everybody knows Elvis ain't a little guy.. how you gonna wedge yourself into a Honda Element engine compartment?? You can fit under the hood of a Duramax. Just saying

I see your point.. But the pay is pretty much the same to fix a Honda element or this guy!!!
<----- yea i wanna fix that!!!! :doh:

yeah :) , it help to woke up :pass:

yea rock on bro!!! :drunks:Lets crank it up!!!!

sissy-fight-smiley.gif
moshpit.gif
sissy-fight-smiley.gif
moshpit.gif

Pantera , a long time ive not listen this one
thx buddy :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back