Status
Not open for further replies.
morning stoners!!!! :pass:
girl3-smiley.gif
disco-smiley.gif
girl3-smiley.gif

:smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

Ok who ran off all the ladies!!! i guess i have start over!!!! your killin me Live stoners!!!View attachment 709755

Lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

From the National Center on Addiction & Substace Abuse and I quote : Have you heard of dabbing? Dubbed the "crack of pot,” dabbing is a form of consuming highly concentrated marijuana in a vaporized form and has been described as freebasing marijuana in popular media outlets. Once an underground practice, this dangerous trend has gained popularity in recent months and could change the culture of marijuana use .
Dangerous Trend ???? Another journalist spreading halve truths and misinformation ??

If you want to read the rest of the article . http://www.centeronaddiction.org/th...ijuana-craze?gclid=CJKA4dbdt9ICFYW4wAodCPIMDw

Class 1 CBD. A recent article linking cannabis to opioids. Normally, I'd say just another day in Bizarro land. But right now, Trump has a special committee formed that has been meeting to plan their attacks on the wedge issues they have wanted to control for decades. Abortion, gay marriage, cannabis, Every vice except of course gambling. It's just a matter of when. Will he proceed now or wait til he has fillled the SCOTUS..

Hey Elvis did you get the job or were you to much man for them .
I have not herd back from them. the owners of the PC repair shop are about 7 years younger then me.. Im not sure they can afford me, they also told me they were wanting to "reformat" the business so that tells me they are not making money or there breaking even.. They want me to fix there PC shop and make it make money.. I'm thinking about going back to work on Toyota or Nissan really Honda would be a sweet tech job.. all cars no trucks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back