Status
Not open for further replies.
you should consult @witchyhour , she has lots of tricks in her hat
I'd probably just dry and smoke anything with resin on it, lol. After you dry and get your seeds out the remaining seed bracts are good to smoke

I've done pretty much everything with the plant already, but I wouldn't know the ratios to use for this particular application. It'll probably be hit or miss. My usual go-to is 1 ounce bud or trim from a commercial source, per lb of carrier oil. An unfinished female like this? I'm thinking double or even triple that, to get the same results.

Odd thing is, I don't actually smoke it. I hate the heart rush it gives. I vaporize, or eat, or use it as a tincture.

ADD: I've already collected all the seeds, and saved the husks. The rest is chopped in buckets in the freezer. I should take the buckets out and let them dry...

Holy shit I just fired up the ROOR and all hell broke loose. Sirens going off everywhere.
Then I remembered its 1 pm the first Wednesday of the month. Problem solved so I am
going to do another hit now. LOL

I've done pretty much everything with the plant already, but I wouldn't know the ratios to use for this particular application. It'll probably be hit or miss. My usual go-to is 1 ounce bud or trim from a commercial source, per lb of carrier oil. An unfinished female like this? I'm thinking double or even triple that, to get the same results.

Odd thing is, I don't actually smoke it. I hate the heart rush it gives. I vaporize, or eat, or use it as a tincture.

ADD: I've already collected all the seeds, and saved the husks. The rest is chopped in buckets in the freezer. I should take the buckets out and let them dry...
ok, yeah, I've never made oil but have seen it done here, more plant material sounds like a plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back