Status
Not open for further replies.
Bittersweet day. Chopped down the seedy girl. Leaves were yellowing, buds were few and far between. Made the decision to cull. Her trim and leaves filled two 4L buckets... What to do with them....

Discuss!

cheers, not tears Big_C
do the buds have resin?

No tears. Just like ... Awww... I've never grown autos, I purposefully let the male drop pollen specifically GET seeds, so I knew what I was getting into... Just ... Chopping down such a big girl when she's not "done". But I'll have her memory live on by germinating some of her offspring in her wake. I've only got 1 plant under 300w LEDs. Kinda a waste.

The buds do have resin. But they're literally just one bud here and there. Looked sad. I'm debating the best way to go about getting the most out of what's there. Thinking of butter, just drying, pulverizing, decarbing, and soaking in butter/coconut oil. She smelled AMAZING, but really weak, in comparison to her tent-mate.

No tears. Just like ... Awww... I've never grown autos, I purposefully let the male drop pollen specifically GET seeds, so I knew what I was getting into... Just ... Chopping down such a big girl when she's not "done". But I'll have her memory live on by germinating some of her offspring in her wake. I've only got 1 plant under 300w LEDs. Kinda a waste.

The buds do have resin. But they're literally just one bud here and there. Looked sad. I'm debating the best way to go about getting the most out of what's there. Thinking of butter, just drying, pulverizing, decarbing, and soaking in butter/coconut oil. She smelled AMAZING, but really weak, in comparison to her tent-mate.
you should consult @witchyhour , she has lots of tricks in her hat
I'd probably just dry and smoke anything with resin on it, lol. After you dry and get your seeds out the remaining seed bracts are good to smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back