Status
Not open for further replies.
I just went to feed the girls and they weren't ready yet, things are slowing down and coming to an end for these two.
8def870bc880a9d043707e533c74efbe.jpg
green crack

6e09ea7c139b95c9d103efffffc29c79.jpg
stone dragon

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
RIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just went to feed the girls and they weren't ready yet, things are slowing down and coming to an end for these two.
8def870bc880a9d043707e533c74efbe.jpg
green crack

6e09ea7c139b95c9d103efffffc29c79.jpg
stone dragon

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
You got a padlock for your fridge?? That stone dragon is the hardest strain on supplies I've ever smoked

when I'm using it I rinse with really hot water after each use, doesn't clean as pristine as iso alchy, but keeps it from gunking
I'm to lazy to clean after every use haha.
I used to put metho in mine with rice and that cleans all the gunk from the inside, I recently found a great product called "draino" used to unblocked drains, I literally poor it into the bong and pour it out, and it's crystal clear, not sure what your version of the product would be called

I used to put metho in mine with rice and that cleans all the gunk from the inside, I recently found a great product called "draino" used to unblocked drains, I literally poor it into the bong and pour it out, and it's crystal clear, not sure what your version of the product would be called
Man, I hope you wash it with soap and water after.. that draino is some really toxic shit

Draino, the multitasking bowl plaque buster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back