Status
Not open for further replies.
[HASHTAG]#showyoursolobush[/HASHTAG] Day 50 Stone dragon or Stone Dragon x Mazar uncertain.
IMG_2394.jpg
IMG_2397.jpg
IMG_2396.jpg

Ladies and gentle folk of AFN:

howdy folks. Tis a fine morning. I wish I had time to chat!... I have a ton to do today. I will leave you with this: [HASHTAG]#showmeyourbush[/HASHTAG] :woohoo:

In the left corner wearing the vegative trousers is Amnesia, she showed flowers today, and is raring to go ahead and stretch.
She weighs in at 22x24 inches at a mere 14 inches height at flower initiation. W00T!! :cheers::greenthumb::greenthumb::greenthumb:

In the right corner wearing a yellow and white top is Little Red Sol0G Kush, she is the reigning champion of absurd grow tactics. :digit::jointman:
She weighs in at an astounding 12 inches of height and just12x18 inches wide. Yet, she still packs a whollup.

Ladies, too you corners!....Let the battle begin.... :muahaha:

All proceeds donated to medical use, all rights reserved, names have been changed to protect the innocent.:bighug::rofl::smoking::coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:

You can see other Red Solo Cup grows here: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/16-oz-solo-cup-contest.57097/

_IGP0270.JPG
_IGP0272.JPG
_IGP0271.JPG

Last edited:
you know, all three of those show nobody noticing whats happening. except maybe the ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back