Status
Not open for further replies.
:smokeout: Trail brudda, how goes it?

...Sanguine-- CM is Jayp's favorite! It's still one of their best, straight up, and it's on my list for OD's this year, with the F1FV version! Try Green Poison too, any version, it's superb :drool: ... and the F1FV's are a f'ing blast to grow, sooo bloom speedy, like nearly auto-fast- :coffee: ...all 5 of the GPFV's I've grown to date were done blooming, outside, cool conditions in under 5 weeks!

:smokeout: Trail brudda, how goes it?

...Sanguine-- CM is Jayp's favorite! It's still one of their best, straight up, and it's on my list for OD's this year, with the F1FV version! Try Green Poison too, any version, it's superb :drool: ... and the F1FV's are a f'ing blast to grow, sooo bloom speedy, like nearly auto-fast- :coffee: ...all 5 of the GPFV's I've grown to date were done blooming, outside, cool conditions in under 5 weeks!
having Serial Blizzard, but I'm so jacked at how close the waiting for the greenhouse window grow is, I just smiling in the face of it. Are you near all that snow/rain/flood stuff?

...no, thankfully! I'm coastal central CA,... but we are maxed out on rain! The ground is absolutely saturated, and if we were to get hit with another round like we've been getting, I'd be floating my way yo Hawaii by now! :rofl:

..gotta scoot, see ya'll latah! :pass:

...no, thankfully! I'm coastal central CA,... but we are maxed out on rain! The ground is absolutely saturated, and if we were to get hit with another round like we've been getting, I'd be floating my way yo Hawaii by now! :rofl:
High and Dry Karma grobro, I'll bet the surf's up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back